• Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle

    Winter Wishlist





    1. H&M Chenille Cardigan in Natural White (purchase here) - € 49.95

    This cardigan is so pretty and incredibly soft and I NEED IT. I know Claire Marshall from heyclaire.com
     owns it and wears it in a lot of OOTD's (example) and she rocks it. I've wanted it for a long time too.
    Fluffy pieces have been really popular this season and I'm still waiting to pick myself self up a cozy staple.
    Once I get round to it, this will be the one I'll be looking for!


    2. 'A Christmas Album' by Bright Eyes on Vinyl (purchase here) - $17.00

    Being a person who really does love Christmas, I'm surprisingly not the biggest fan of Christmas music.
    Although I do appreciate a good and proper Christmas cover and Christmas song covers by my favourite
    band in the world makes it all the better! This album comes in a matte white vinyl and oh gosh I think that's just so cool and wintery and lovely and once I get my hands on this I'm going to make a tradition to listen to every Christmas! A little fairy has told me that my boyfriend may have gotten it for me. Which is quite fitting!

    3. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (purchase here) -  $7.96/€13.29

    I've done my research and I've tried a lot of foundation brushes and none have really done be many favours. I know A LOT of beauty gurus use this, if not all. It's meant to be the best. And I want nothing short of the best! So this guy, is somethin' I want.

    4. REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask
    (purchase here) - $34


    I've heard a lot of great things about this product. I've been looking hard for a product that gentle on the skin but also gives a very deep and powerful cleanse of the face. From the reviews I've seen, this product seems to be the one. It's been in so many favourites I can't help but want to try it.


    5. Charlotte's Magic Cream (purchase here) - £70
    By recommendation from Wayne Goss (of which I trust more than any other beauty guru ever), he sold me on it. If you want to know more about this product, watch his video on it here. He really does make it sound like magic infused cream.




    There t'is. If you would like to see my extended winter wishlist, you can view it here on my luvocracy.

    What are you askin' Santa for Christmas this year?



    - Kayleigh x

     

    Blogger news

    About


    Blogroll

    UA-50092724-1