• Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle

    No. 1 Tip for Acne-Prone Oily Skin!



    This one may seem a little hard to believe at first, but..
    My ultimate number one top for people with acne-prone oily skin is MOISTURISER.
    Nope, you heard me right. Moisturiser. Seriously.
    I am definitely someone who suffers from acne, as well as oily skin and for so long I would only moisturise maybe once a week. Why? I assumed the simple logic, my skin is oily, too much moisture, why add more?
    Well, I learned that by applying moisturiser every morning and night that my skin adjusted and learned that it didn't need to produce so much moisture anymore. My oily levels were cut by half. Not only that, but it's helped my acne too. Less oil, less clogged pores, less spots, less make-up, too many pluses to count.

    And not only that, but I didn't achieve this by using some 'miracle magic cream moisturer' that will cost you a god awful amount of money. Keep in mind, I have very VERY sensitive skin, it doesn't take much to cause a break out on my sorry ol' face. But this stuff is incredibly affordable, lasts ages and is a very gentle product.

    My go to moisturiser (for about 3 years and running) is Nivea Soft. Try it!

    I started using this by recommendation from Sinead of TheMakeUpChair.

    (Just remember: don't over moisturise, about half a teaspoon is enough for your whole face!)

    And that's my easy peasy lemon squeezy #1 tip for acne-prone oily skin.
    Hope it helps!

    Have you got any tips for us struggling acne sufferers? Leave them in the comments!

    - Kayleigh x

     

    Blogger news

    About


    Blogroll

    UA-50092724-1